My dad has given me many pearls of wisdom. It seems every few days I am reminded of something he taught me. Some are words he said, others are things he modelled. Some are exceptionally practical, others are incredibly profound. Some I appreciated immediately, others have made an impact over time. In no particular order…
- Family comes first.
- Save for the future.
- Always keep the gas tank above half.
- Accept individuals for who they are.
- Travel when you can.
- Give people the benefit of the doubt.
- Forgive those who need forgiveness.
- Savour each and every day.
- Enjoy the drive.
- Live with hope.